My latest kit and bundle Wood You Love Me? is a play on words about loving someone and the faux wood and woodland animals included in this kit. I’ve always loved the woodland animals and thought I would figure out a way to include them in a kit.
If you'd like a chance to win the kit, leave a comment here. For additional chances to win, blog, tweet and/or FB about the contest. Each time you talk about it, it counts as an additional entry! Just come back and let me know what you've done. Good luck!!
Winner will be drawn Tues. night 7/12th 9pm EST.
The kit and bundle will be on sale in the store Thur. night 7/14th
The kit and bundle will be on sale in the store Thur. night 7/14th
Creations by Tinamarie









35 comments:
Tina, I'm dying to see the other itty bitty animals here...when will the whole kit be seen?
Hi Carol Amie, the kit and bundle will be revealed and sold on Thur. July 14th. Thanks for your interest!! Tina
This looks really cute Tina! I'd love to win it! :) My kids are always chasing squirrels. :)
I sent a retweeted your tweet about the giveaway with a comment. :)
soooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the chance!!!
This looks interesting. Thanks for the chance to win it
tweeted it!
http://twitter.com/#!/cherylraydesign/status/89109142798741505
Thanks for the chance to win
Looks really cute... Thanks for the chance :)
Thanks for the chance to win. This looks like a fantastic kit - it's a little hedgehog there right? Love the colors!
Super cute! thanks for the chance.
The little critters look like they are going to be super cute. Hope to win. Anna
Cute! I love that lil hedgehog :)
Cute sneak peek!!!!!! Thank you for giving me a chance to win :)
I posted about the giveaway on FB :)
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1435870867
What a cute kit! Thank you for the chance of winning it! :)
Looks great! The little guy is so cute :)
Love the colors! Thanks for the opportunity! Good luck!
Looks very cute.
Thanks
I am absolutely addicted to wood grain. thanks for this opportunity to win this kit. The color combo looks great
Wood I love that ? Oh YES !! It's gorgeous and I love woody scrap things.
Thanks for the chance.
magnifique!
thanks for the chance!
Oh so cute, want it, please, please !
Shared on facebook, I can't wait to see what other animals are there!! :)
it seems to be very beautiful ! thanks
This is absolutely adorable - what cute critters and soft colors! Thanks for the chance to win it.
Simply adorable!
Such beautiful colours and those critters look super sweet! Thanks for the chance :)
I tweeted -- LRaeWoo2
Sneak peek looks great. Thanks for the chance
Looks cute Cannot wait to see it!
That hedgehog is cute :)
Cute little creatures! Thanks for the chance!
what nice soft colours and cute little animals! tnx for the chance to win Tina.
Love the sneak peek Thanks very much for the opportunity to win it. My 10th wedding anniversary is on the 14th so this would be a great gift if I get chosen to win.
Even if not, I can't wait to see the rest of the kit.
Thanks for sharing
Post a Comment