Monday, January 3, 2011

Sneak Peek and Chance to win Stinkin' Cute

I have the most exciting collaboration coming out January 14th with the one and only Valorie Wibbens!!!!  I can't tell you how awesome I think she is and how the kit come out!!!! Here's a sneak peek and an opportunity for you to win!!!

Here's how you can win. You will receive points for the following:
1 point for commenting
1 point for Tweeting
1 points for FB'ing
1 point for blogging
5 points for joining my newsletter to get more freebies and discounts from me
How's that for a great chance to win?!!!
Winner will be drawn January 13th.
Good Luck!
Tina

89 comments:

Anonymous said...

Already Join ur News Letter :) Thanks Before. Scorpyscraps@gmail.com

DoggiNo said...

Oh my ! I love the skunk. So cute, but so happy that smell hasn't been digitized yet :)

Now I'm off to sign up for your newsletter ...

Amy said...

Looks adorable :)

Unknown said...

OMG - too cute! Thanks for the chance!!!

renne said...

this looks great! Thanks for the chance :)

Mrs. Mommy Brooksen ♥ said...

I applied for your newsletter :) My email is kayabeezy@yahoo.com. How fun!! Thanks!

Tronesia said...

Ohh this looks adorable! Loving the paper colors! Thanks for the chance!

Unknown said...

absooolutely adorable! I love it!!!!!!

Unknown said...

I just signed up for your newsletter! Yay! :)

Thank you for the chance, this is really cute!

xx,
Candi

chili said...

I just signed up for your newsletter! Wohooo ! :)

Thank you for the chance, this is really cute! Love that Skunk :)

Sarah said...

Thanks for the opportunity to win.
I just signed up for your newsletter. :-)

Marie said...

I just subscribed to the newsletter too :) Thanks for the chance to win, that kit is indeed super cute :)

Lisa H said...

This looks soooo cute Tina!!

Lisa H said...

I RT'd you here:
http://twitter.com/dlhoffer/status/21959472725368832

Lisa H said...

Oh, and forgot to add that I'm already signed up for your newsletter :)

Soco said...

It looks so cute indeed! Thanks for this chance Tina!

Soco said...

I'm happy because I just signed up for your newsletter!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous kit!!! I signed up for your newsletter. :)

sas-uk said...

oh wow this kit looks fab, just stumbled across your blog, loving your designs, and had to subscribe to your newsletter as well :)

Uyen said...

What an adorable kit! I already signed up for your newsletter :) Thanks for the chance.

Yanina said...

Thanks for the chance! Looks awesome.

Petra said...

That looks so cute Tina!! I signed up for your Newsletter, posted it on Twitter and will on FB as well! :)
Hug, Petra (Dutch_Diva)

Petra said...

Oops forgot the link for FB!
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1728117498
You're following me on Twitter so you can see that :D

Kami said...

Great kit for little kid pages! Can't wait to see the full preview and thanks for the chance to win!!!

k_grace said...

This just looks too cute. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Natasha said...

This looks SO cute!! Can't wait to see the reveal! Thanks for the chance to win:)

cheryl said...

so adorable! thanks for the chance to win! i'm already subscribed to your newsletter! =)

Hillary said...

What I can see it is soooo cute..just like the title. I subscribed to your newsletter. Thanks for the chance to win.

idahorhodes said...

Looks stinkin cute! I love skunks!

Anonymous said...

The sneak looks really cute! Would love to scrap with it. Thank you for the chance to win.

idahorhodes said...

Subscribed to newsletter!

idahorhodes said...

I tweeted! www.twitter.com/scraphappyrhode

idahorhodes said...

http://idahorhodesfamily.blogspot.com/2011/01/tina-creations-giveaway.html

I blogged!

idahorhodes said...

http://www.facebook.com/#!/scraphappyrhodes

I facebooked it!

Janka said...

i'm curious :) looks adorable. thanks for the chance

Dady said...

Looks so cute. Thanks for the chance to win it.

Dady said...

I'm happy , I just signed up for your newsletter!

mams said...

I applied for your newsletter! And it looks like you created a wonderful kit! I can't wait!

kimberly storti said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kimberly storti said...

I've tweeted you:
http://twitter.com/kimmeegirl
I've Facebooked you too!
http://www.facebook.com/kimmeegirl


I also joined your newsletter and i'm commenting about how i think that kit is going to be stinkin cute.

kimberly storti said...

I also blogged about you too forgot to add that to myprevious post. here's the link:

http://kimmeegurl.blogspot.com/2011/01/awesome-site-if-you-love-digital.html

Unknown said...

I have to state the obvious: this is too stinkin' cute!

Thanks for the chance to win and I also signed up for your newsletter...

Anonymous said...

Looks so cute. Off to sign up for the newsletter!

stampin_rachel said...

this looks adorable! i am signing up for the newsletter too!

Dawn said...

Very cute! Thank you for the chance!

iMom-Lynn said...

Just joined your email list.

iMom-Lynn said...

I'll be this kit is just as "Stinkin' Cute" as my foster daughter - whose nickname is "Stinky"!

iMom-Lynn said...

I tweeted! http://twitter.com/?status=Reading%20Sneak%20Peek%20and%20Chance%20to%20win%20Stinkin\#!/lynning/status/23371041225056256

Anonymous said...

Having kids this could come in handy, they can be "little stinkers" one minute and "too stinkin" cute the next!
Thanks for the chance

Anonymous said...

Already a newsletter subscriber!

Jennifer said...

Off to join your newsletter!
Thank you for the chance! :)

Kyla said...

What a cute kit! thanks for the chance to win!

Anonymous said...

This just looks too cute. Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Thanks for the preview can't wait to see the entire thing :D

Shay said...

The sneak looks so adorable! Thanks for the chance to win.

Tara and Jeremy said...

cute!
just signed up for your newsletter :)

Aninha Magricela said...

Thanks for the chance to win! (:

Andra said...

Love this, looks soo fun! Thanks for the chance!

Anonymous said...

I did everything but the blogging part since I do not have a blog :D
Thanks for the chance :))

Anonymous said...

This is going to be so adorable I can tell! Thank you for the chance to win it.

Mary M. said...

Looks like it will be a cute kit. Thanks for the opportunity.

meonlake said...

Love the sneak peek! Would love to win this kit! Thanks for the chance!

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

It looks really cute! 13 is my lucky number, how lucky will I be? :D

Hi! My name is erica. Would you be my friend? said...

I subscribed to your newsletter!

Aly said...

subscribed to newsletter

Aly said...

This kit is so cute looking. How fun

Anonymous said...

Sneak peek looks great... thanks for offering us the chance to win it.

Anonymous said...

I also subscribed to your newsletter.... !!!!

LRaeWoo said...

Love this kit!! Thanks for the chance to win it.

LRaeWoo said...

I subscribed to your newsletter. Looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Emma said...

Subscribed to your newsletter. Brilliant kit. Thanks for the chance to win.

Emma said...

Such a cute kit, thanks for the sneak peak, can't wait to see it all revealed...

Emma said...

Facebooked it...
http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=689862841

Carrie Hudson Peralta said...

Thanks for a chance to win! That would be a great bday present for me! Also, I just signed up for your newsletter! Have a beautiful day!

ckcpurple said...

Can't wait to see the reveal! Thanks for the opportunity to win it.

ckcpurple said...

Thank you so much for the newsletter freebie!!!!!

ckcpurple said...

Here's my FB post:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/permalink.php?story_fbid=167183136659068&id=1724220671

Emma said...

Thanks so much for the chance to enter - have tweeted and joined to newsletter.

Meg said...

you're so right--it IS so stinkin' cute!!!
thanks for the chance to win!
i joined the mailing list, added myself to the followers, and i'm commenting! :o)

Tamara said...

Your new kit with Val looks so cute! Great job. Thanks for a chance to win

Kimbytx said...

Adore the colors and the little stinker! Would love to win this kit! Thanks so much for the chance!

Butterfly Dreamer said...

Preview very cute,thanks for the chance!

Daydreamer said...

Very cute preview... Thanks for the chance. :)

Daydreamer said...

Tweeted about it here
http://twitter.com/?status=#!/just_nancy

Daydreamer said...

signed up for your newsletter... :)

Daydreamer said...

blogged about it here

http://dreamy-daydreamer.blogspot.com/2011/01/chance-to-win.html

Justine said...

thanks for the chance - i just joined ur newsletter - that kits too cute!

Rene said...

Stinkin sweet of you to have such a stinkin sweet offer! Thanks!

Butterfly Dreamer said...

signed up for your newsletter :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com