Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Winner of Affair to Remember Layout Contest

And the winner of the Affair to Remember Layout Contest is...
Amelia, I will email you a coupon code for $10 to use at my store!! Congratulations!!!!

In other news...
Only 5 more days until my news products are available at Owl Tree Studio where I am guesting for the month of November. I am super excited for you all to see the products I have there.

Nov. 6th is National Scrapbooking Day. Watch for all the screaming deals you will find at all the digital stores especially at Little Dreamer Designs! I am really happy with the collaboration that I have coming out with a fabulous French designer. Can you guess who it might be? No fair guessing if you were on the Guild Chat the other night where I announced it :-)

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com