I have such an amazing Creative Team!! I love them all!! Now, I'd like you to learn more about my amazing team. The second in our series of "Inside the Creative Studio" is with layout artist, Kym Tsukamoto!!!
Here is her interview. Scroll to the bottom for her fun quick page freebie she created using my collaboration with Wild Blueberry Ink Grand Love Story.
Where do you live? Where do you wish you lived?
I live in Aiea, Hawaii. It is a short drive to Pearl Harbor and about 30 minutes (w/o traffic to Honolulu). I do not wish to live anywhere else but here. It is home to many family and friends and I would be lost without them.
Does your name suit you?
My mom named me Kym, with a y, because she didn’t want people to think my name was short for Kimberly. My name suits me well. It is short, sweet, and unique, just like me.
What is the craziest thing you have ever done?
The craziest thing I ever done was go zip lining with my husband on Kauai and parasailing with my friends off the coast of Maui. They were both very thrilling and something I wouldn’t have thought of doing on my own. In the end, I loved every minute of it.
What are your favorite foods?
You had to bring up food, my favorite. I love to eat and I eat everything. When it comes to food, I do not discriminate. I love eating dim sum (Chinese), sushi (Japanese), fish piccata (Italian), pad thai noodles (Thai), bi bim bap (Korean), lau lau (Hawaiian), just to name a few.
What are your favorite vacation destinations?
This is another topic that will get no specific answer from me. I love to travel and experience new cultures, people, and places. I love the peacefulness of Taha’a and Bora Bora in Tahiti, I love the Japanese gardens in Kyoto, Japan, and I LOVE the food in Florence, Italy. Can anyone say that they had a better steak than a Florentine steak from Il Latini?
What are your favorite herb / spices?
My favorite spice is good old Hawaiian salt. I love it when it is freshly picked off of the rocky coasts and mixed with a variety of other herbs and spices. My favorite is a blend made by a family on Molokai. I don’t think you can even buy it in the stores. We usually get a bottle for Christmas.
Here is the sweet yet simple quick page Kym created with Grand Love Story.
http://www.4shared.com/dir/bgPjb5Yp/GLSQP.html
password: iloveqps (Inside the download is a 10% coupon to my shop. Happy shopping!!!)
What was the most interesting/surprising part of Kym's interview?
Make sure you leave some love for Kym and for her quick page!!
If you haven't already, join my newsletter (upper right corner), for updates and more discounts!
Cheers!
Tina
Околоновогоднее
6 years ago









6 comments:
Woo-hoo ... this is FABULOUS Tina / Kym! Always love to know more about people and who'd have guessed you were a bit of a dare-devil??? WTG Kym!!! Love you QP ... it's so beautiful. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs, sue.falstaff
Great interview ladies!!! & now I'm hungry......LOL! Love the QP, Kym!!!
It's so weird reading my own interview. I hope you all like the quick page. I just wanted to leave a piece of me with you.
Congrats Kym...lovely interview!
Great interview! Love the QP Kym!
Tina, the second part with Kym same interesting as well as the first with Sue!
I was amazed with answer Kym about favourite foods. The woman which eats all and doesn't consider day and night a calorie (as it I do) me admires!!!
Post a Comment