I have NEW and re-released products in the store plus a free download in the Feature Friday at Little Dreamer Designs.
I am introducing Split Splat today!! I know when I do a layout, I am always in need of just a little something to put on my layout to fill in some white space. I love the ink splatter look. I made these to match the Summer Sorbet papers but they can go with any of your layouts. Try them out! They are 20% off in the store.
Here's the One with Nature Kit mini kit. Download here free.
If you like the mini kit, you can buy the full One with Nature Kit that is on sale for 35% off in the store.
Have a great weekend! Leave a comment with your thoughts on the new Split Splat. If you want a coupon for my store, then sign up for my newsletter for a 30% coupon.












1 comment:
I love those splats. So easy to use!
Post a Comment