I want to thank a number of girls who helped me through the last month of the design competition at Little Dreamer Designs!!
Sylvie, Che, Ashalee, Debb, Amy - great designers who encouraged me!!!
Kym, Che, Angie, Yvon, Sue, Soco, Ona, Valentina, Sally, Laurie, Valentina, Carolyn, Sandra, Nicole, Danyale, Sandy, my digital friends, who supported me by doing layouts, running contests with my kit, posting on your blogs and twittering!
The great news is I will be a a designer at Little Dreamer Designs for the next year!!
Thank you all for your support!
Tina
Околоновогоднее
6 years ago








13 comments:
Congrats Tina! :)
I'm so happy too. :)
Congratulations Tina!!! That is the best news I've heard today. I'm so proud of you for taking on this challenge and what you have learned from this process. I can't wait to see what you roll out of your store.
Kym
Congratulation my friend; I'm thrilled for you!!
TINA!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations girl, you SOOOOOOOOO deserve this, your creations are FABULOUS!!!!! I'm thrilled for you & so happy to have been able to help a little! Yiipppppeeeee ... here's to you [raising my glass!] & to a very happy year at LDD!!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff
OMG Tina! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations my friend!!! Good luck on this new venture!!! Hugs!!!
Soco
Thanks for your visit over at "my home " - AND huge congrats on your new gig - very well deserved :)
hugs !
that is wonderful news Tina!! so glad you got the gig, congratulations!!
and thank YOU cause it was an absolute delight to work with your kit ;-)
xx
Tina, I congratulate you!!!
Congrats Tina!!
Tina....Congratulations!!! I am soooo happy for you sweetie!!! I know you are going to be extremely successful!! You totally rock!!
Linda
WHOEHOEWW Tina!!
Congratulations sweetie!
Congrats Tina!!!
Yay! Yay! Yay! Congratulations, sweetie! Well deserved I might add. You're done an awesome job thus far, cannot wait to see what's in store for you the next year!
xoxo
Post a Comment