Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My latest kit is up in the Little Dreamer Store (only for 2 weeks!!)  The sales of the kit (only $2) count toward who the final winner(s) are. Winner(s) get to sell in the LDD store permanently!!!  If you like it, would you please support me?  I have a promotion that I'm doing.
http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/newshoppe/product.php?productid=2093&cat=37&page=1

If you buy my kit, you can get these Quick Pages and this cool Alpha for FREE! (I put my own pictures in so that you get the idea). Just come back and let me know that you bought my kit and I'll send you the Quick Pages and Alpha set. Thank you so much for supporting me!  Follow my blog so you know about freebies, chats, publication calls, new kits, etc.

5 comments:

Angie said...

Wow Tina, looks AMAZING!!! All the best luck to you!!! I think it's in the bag!!<3

Anonymous said...

Looking good Tina!!
Good luck!!

whisper said...

that is one lovely alpha and love ur color choice!! good work, Tina! :) Saw this from Yvon's tweet!

A Look Into Nana;s World said...

Tina, you are doing an amazing job!! This is just gorgeous!! I saw a page that SueF made and just had to look closer!! Congrats on doing so well sweetie!!

Roben-Marie said...

Super cute alphabet!! :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com