Tuesday, April 20, 2010

I made it through the last round of the Little Dreamer Apprentice Program!!!
Thank goodness!!!
Here is a preview of the elements that I submitted for the last round. I know the preview looks a little plain but believe me there are some goodies in there!! A little safety pin you can use many times to pin your paper to the background or wherever; a glitter splat to splat across some white space; some fun stitches in a circular pattern to place over a photo, over a corner or as one person said to emulate bubbles. The last piece are the cute crocheted flowers. This time, please go to the Little Dreamers site to download as the contest is counting downloads (and layouts) as a part of the criteria for moving forward. So please if you like it, download, play and make a layout (with whatever other papers, elements you have to match)

Here is the link:
http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=30403

No comments:

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com