Sunday, April 4, 2010


I made 2 modern templates. I am also working on a freebie kit that has lots of fun contemporary patterned paper and fun elements. I plan to put out freebies every month. Please click to Follow Me so that you will find out about the freebies. If you use the templates, I'd love to see a link to your layout. Here is the link to the mod templates I & II
http://www.4shared.com/dir/35818087/1efba44c/Mod_Template.html password is : mod
Thanks! Enjoy!

9 comments:

Jacqui said...

Thanks! =)

Sue said...

These look fabulous Tina ... looking forward to seeing more from you in the future! Hugs, sue.falstaff

Angie said...

Yay Tina, I'm so excited for you! & your templates look great! Can't wait to see your designs<3 xoxo!

Unknown said...

Your templates look awesome!! Thank you so much...Will keep a close eye to your blog ;)

Have a wonderful easter!!
Hugs Natascha

Unknown said...

Thank you so much, Tina! These looks great!!

Che said...

Wow!!! Tina, these are awesome! Downloading mine right now! Thank you so much!!

Amber said...

Thank you for the fun templates! :)

Eni said...

nice work!
thanks for sharing!

Mommy Spice said...

This looks so great! I am downloading now! :D Thanks girlie! and good luck!

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com