The Artisan Notebook has a publication call.
February's theme is all about Toys & Games! Send them your game pages! Anything goes! Traditional board games, your child's favorite teddy bear, your WOW obsession, it all goes! Send them along!
Send 8"x8" or 8"x10" layouts, 150 dpi, under 1 mb to amyeileenhead attt msn dotttt com by January 13.
The subject line should read FEBRUARY ISSUE.
In the body of the e-mail, please include:
Layout Name
Your name aka user name
Link to your favorite gallery
About the photo(s):
Techniques: (Including what program you use)
Journaling:
Credits and fonts
(I will have a fun hybrid project for your child included in the February issue. Nope, I'm not giving it away early!)








2 comments:
Tina, I really love the new look of your blog! And the Dalai Lama tweeting. Just maybe the thing to get me to join LOL.
fun fun fun, Tina!! I adore all of your LOs!! thanks for all of your wonderful inspiration!! yipeee!!!
hugs,
sally
Post a Comment