Friday, January 29, 2010

OK big announcement to make!
I am now on Ashalee Wall's creative team!!!!!
I am very excited. She does such beautiful work and I love working with her kits!!!
Here, let me show you just how excited I am!
Here is my first layout!

Later edited: this layout was selected for the Gallery Standouts!
http://gallerystandouts.com/view.php/article/6303/finger-pointing-jan-27 (7th image down)



Credits:
Ashalee Wall and Taylormade's Outside the Lines Kit

7 comments:

Angie said...

So Exciting!!! CONGRATS!

Che said...

Oh Tina!!! Congratulations for being on Ashalee's team and for having your layout on the Gallery Standouts!! I am so so so soooooo happy for you!!

Madi said...

I saw this layout in the gallery, it's perfect! congrats on the ct.

danenan said...

YAY Tina, welcome to Ashes team. She is the best!!

sally said...

Congrats, Tina!! yay!!!! you will love it!! :) and she will love having such a talented scrapper as you!! yipeee!!!

sally
sallysangelworks.com

amson said...

Congratulations Tina, this is so well deserved and I love that layout!!

Sue said...

Congrats on joining Ashalee's CT and on your other CT news!!! Hugs, sue.falstaff

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com