Sunday, January 24, 2010

I've been waiting for a new Paislee Press Kit to come out. This kit called New Leaf was just released last Thursday. I just love the patterned paper. It is with awesome Audrey Neal. Here is a layout I did with the kit.

7 comments:

audrey neal said...

Ooh, I quite like being called awesome! LOL Seriously, though, that is a gorgeous layout. Love the blending (amazing picture) with the patchwork of patterned paper squares along the side. Really beautiful work. So glad you liked the kit!

Che said...

Tina, I love this page!! Your blending is absolutely perfect!! I love your daughter's curly hair! She is so adorable!

Elisa said...

This is stunning Tina! I love your photo. She's just adorable!

Maya de Groot (Madigirl) said...

Awesome layout!! Love it!!

danenan said...

look at that gorgeous girl! what a cutie!!
And that is one amazing LO!

Sue said...

Oh Tina, I'm so pleased you posted this LO ... it's beautiful & it's reminded me that I've DL'd that kit but not yet scrapped with it. LOL. Thanks for the indirect reminder! Hugs, sue.falstaff

polinka said...

awesome layout!! I really like your style :)

  © Blogger templates Newspaper III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP  

www.tina-creationsbytinamarie.com